On 1/9/12 3:33 PM, Chris Mitchell wrote:
Hi all

Just a few snaps to show that we got together on a rather dull day in
Greenwich on Sunday.
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/mark!!!!/

And most enjoyable it was too. A good chat, a stroll through the
clocks and telescopes and the camera obscura at the Royal Observatory
and a spot of lunch in an excellent pub.

Nice gallery, Chris. We had a splendid time on Sunday. Nice to see PDMLers we'd met before and to finally meet Bob W in person.

Monday we went to see the astonishing Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit at the National Gallery and then strolled about London before catching a play in the West End (a stage version of Hitchcock's "39 Steps" - really, really good).

We caught the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibit at the Natural History Museum today (jaw-dropping stuff) and then caught a train to Oxford. Cotty had to work late so we missed him today but may catch up with him tomorrow. We had to settle for dinner and a few pints on our own.

More fun in store for tomorrow!