A lady holds a Canon DSLR with the caption " You are not a photographer.
You just have an over priced camera".
This is the silliest thought / caption I have seen. The reality: while on a trip
to Europe / UK /Spain last year August, I saw many tourists from Japan &
China - guided group tour - holding Pentax KX and KR DSLRs. Surprisingly
a lot of them were young girls, some even in their teens.
Hey, if I have the moolah and a hunger for photography, even as a learner,
why should I not buy a DSLR?
Bipin. Bangalore, India.