On 2/1/2012 4:25 PM, AlunFoto wrote:
Finally got around to play with the fluffy white stuff again. :-)
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com/2012/02/snow-crystal.html

It's tricky to make the crystals look really glassy and transparent,
and yet display a bit of colour. This is one of the best I got today.

It seems that for each bout of snowy weather, there's a particular
type of... well, architecture... that dominates. This time there were
long stems with almost fern-like branching and pointy ends. Wish I had
taken more note of the outdoor temperature so I could compare to the
next time around.

Jostein

Nice one, Jostein. I wish we had some snow over here.