On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Steven Desjardins <drd1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I appreciate the advice about KEH.  They really aren't my first choice
> at all, but their email sparked this line of thought.  I would
> certainly  try the PDML first.  My problem is that the K7 gets almost
> no use anymore, as I tend to grab the E-P2 or X-10.  This leads me to
> wonder if I should sell it now while it still has some value.

I'd put the K7 on Ebay, sell it, then buy a K-01.

To me, the K-01 with DA21 and FA43 would be a delightful shooter. If
it wouldn't cost me nearly $2000 to get that, I'd go for it now.
Although I would prefer it in solid black rather than panda; i could
live with bumblebee.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com