OK, for a number of reasons I'll take this opportunity to update to 7.
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dario Bonazza" <dario.bona...@virgilio.it>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: OT Help - Virus infected

Hi folks, my XP PC has been infected by Trojan Generic 27 PN virus. AVG can locate multiple incarnations of it, but cannot remove. Online resources tell me to manually remove virus registry entries, but I don't know how to recognize them from needed & vital registry stuff, and windows registry is a hell of a mess. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Dario

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2012.0.1913 / Database dei virus: 2114/4855 - Data di rilascio: 06/03/2012