Quoting JC O'Connell <hifis...@gate.net>:

I have had my Pentax DSLR for 5 years now and only
shot one roll of film since buying it. I am wondering
if anyone is still using 35mm film regularly?

Not regularly. I have a few rolls of film still in the freezer (nothing special - just basic 35 mm print film) and I put a roll through the LX a few months ago just because I thought I should (I've only had that camera for a year or so).

I really can't see me using film at all in the future, other than trying out an old camera that I might come across.

--
Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters