One of the best concerts I've ever attended was in the early 2000's
(2002?) with Joe Zawinul and his band of A-listers appearing at an
outdoor venue in Toronto called the Harbourfront Centre Concert Stage.
It wasn't Weather Report, but it *was*. :-)

Sadly, I didn't pick up a camera until some years later.

--
-bmw