Well worth the effort too. I probably have some pics that would benifit from that treatment. Thanks.

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:03:09 -0400
From: Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: Effluence

On 3/13/2012 2:49 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Congratulations. I like the presentation. Are you really 2 years
behind in your catalog?

Thanks. Not really two years behind - in this case I could not get the
right tonal adjustment in Photoshop. The original scan was way too dark
in the center pool. I stumbled into the image this weekend and ran it
through Photomatix - which resulted in a an image was a total mess. But
that image,  when blended as a layer over the original,  fixed the
problem with the tonality.