On Mar 14, 2012, at 8:57 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> At the risk of wearing everyone out with GESOs and PESOs, I thought I'd post
> some shots I grabbed this afternoon and evening. All but one of them are
> sunsets, and one is a b&w landscape.
>
> http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157629222978388/

I was wondering if you could try processing IMGP5602-2  as if it had a red or
orange filter, or just turn down the luminance of the blues so that rather than
the sky being white, it came out darker.  I think that would help set the trees
and roof off against the sky, and also do a better job of showing the clouds,
as they'd be white against dark, rather than white against white.