Didn't study all images, but I saw enough to be impressed. Very nice work.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Matthew Hunt <m...@pobox.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:13 PM
Subject: PESO - Lost & Found

On the way home from work today, I took back roads I didn't know, and
got lost on purpose. I found this:

http://stdw.us/Flickr-LnF

This is part of my project to shoot exclusively with the Pentax A
28/2.8 during Lent--giving up all my other lenses. I mentioned the
project at the beginning, but since we're halfway through, and I was
pretty happy with what I got today, I thought I would mention it
again. You can see more on my blog:

http://scotchtape.ductwhisky.com/

Or on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coneslayer/

Comments and criticism are always welcome.