From: Rick Womer

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=15392295&size=lg

Ummm, yeah, it's yesterday's "Fishy Daffy". ?Thank you for participating in
this little experiment to see what influence the title has on the number of views.

If you'd like to comment on the picture, I'd be most obliged.

Rick

Well, it got a second look from me only because I clicked the link before I scrolled down far enough to find out it was the same photo I'd already looked at. Doesn't look any different than it did last time.