On 3/30/2012 2:25 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
This picture might convince some of you that my life is far more interesting than it
really is.  I'm just good at going to places where I can find interesting photos. The
young lady in the photo wanted me to take her picture with "the cute
bartender". This is the one that I liked the best, but  I'm not sure which crop
works best:

portrait:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/6882711922/

square:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/7028793435/

Now, that's a shot you don't get many chances at in western KY! Fun and well-captured, Larry!

I like the square crop, FWIW.

-- Walt