Impressive, Jens!  Big thanks for posting.  Something about the camera I find
intriguing.  I wish Pentax sold in camera stores here so I could play with it
at the counter.  Jens, post a gallery of shots after you play with it for a
bit.  I'd be very interested in seeing the photos.  Cheers, Christine