I do like it!

By the way, his latest album, "Kisses on the Bottom", is surprisingly
good. I say surprisingly because it's mainly covers of 30's and 40's
tunes. There's one new tune by him, and a reprise of "Baby's Request"
from the "Back to the Egg" album. I thought it would be a somewhat
boring songbook remake, but it's very entertaining, jazzy, and has a
lightness and relaxing quality that makes it very enjoyable.

While, I'm sure done tongue-in-cheek, the title comes from the lyrics
of the first track, "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a
Letter".

While Paul does the vocals, Diana Krall does jazz piano, and there's
small contributions by Eric Clapton and Stevie Wonder.

As Sir Paul said, "This is an album you listen to at home after work,
with a glass of wine or a cup of tea."

Tom C.