From: "kwal...@peoplepc.com" <kwal...@peoplepc.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:25 PM
Subject: PESO: 'Long Term Parking'

Found this image while doing a 'final' edit on over 25,000 slides I've taken
since the late 60's.

It was taken in 1971 on Kodachrome, somewhere in south Jersey, most likely with
my Spotmatic and a 50mm f1.4 Tak.

I like how the combination of film used and age have given it a slight bluish
tint.

Going thru the thousands of images was a revelation to me - who are these
people and why did I keep these images?

Let me know what you think.

Kenneth Waller

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List