If it is part of the contract that both parties agree to, why would it
be illegal?  The retailer is not being forced to sell Pentax products.
 If they don't like the terms of the deal, then they won't sell
Pentax.

It certainly hasn't stopped Apple from selling their product at MSRP
at other retailers (B&M and web).

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com