From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sent: May 16, 2012 5/16/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Peso - RIP Bob Sanfedele

http://annsan.smugmug.com/Friends-and-Family/misc-friends/11988903_TtnVQK/1/1850409990_d3HxLVH/Medium

Found out only May 10th that my 3rd husband, Bob (whose name I kept when
we divorced and to whom I owe the beginning of my interest in
photography) died in his sleep on Cortez Island in British Columbia
on April 20th.

I had not thought about the date for its most infamous connection,btw,
but of the significance of 420 in the hippy culture of the 60's- which
Bob embraced with more enthusiasm than did I.

Back in my "there, there" post I mentioned one of my gripes was that
the landline was out and across the country older friends and relatives
(both in age and length of friendship) didn't have my cell phone number
and my landline is listed in NYC - if they didn't have it.

The call I got telling me Bob had died was from a close friend of his in
NYC who said he had been calling me since April 24th and the line
was always busy. (!)

THe photo is from the late 60's - an old scan I made on less than good
scanner and low res. Tri-x on , I think, my Ricoh. and before I did my
own developing and printing... although I think this is from a print I
made in the 70's

ann