From: Theodore Beilby

Yesterday the PSNWA had a model shoot in the Buffalo River area. We started out
at Twin Falls, then went to a log barn. A few shots are questionable for work.
This is not my normal type of work, so I was trying to get some current shutter
time with portraits, etc. Besides, no need to state the obvious.

Buffalo River Set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ted_beilby/7234132610/in/set-72157629814495792/lightbox/

Bruce has already made a few comments, Thanks Bruce. I answered your question on
the shots comments. Any other comments or critiques would be welcomed.

Ted

Fibonacci sequence!