On May 23, 2012, at 13:24, John Sessoms wrote:

> I know that Windoze has "sticky" keys as part of its "accessibility options"
> and that the "sticky" keys can be set to toggle on/off using a shortcut.
>
> Does Mac have such a "sticky" key function, and if so, how do you toggle it
> on/off?

Access 'System Preferences' by clicking in the Apple in the upper-left-hand
corner and select 'System Preferences' from the drop-down menu.

If you look under "Universal Access", there is a "keyboard" tab.

"Sticky keys" can be toggled on and off there.  There is also the option to
allow the option itself to be toggled by striking the 'shift' key 5 times in
sequence.

If it's not enabled there, then the issue might be that the command key is
PHYSICALLY stuck (as opposed to logically) and you might have to lift up on it,
or smack the key a few times to get it to clear.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN