Assorted goodies:

#1 Mamiya RB67 with 180C lens, w/l, handle grip, and motorized back.  $250
shipped (US)
#2 Sekonic L308S.  without case or flat sensor cover, but those can be
gotten from MAC.  $125 shipped (US)
#3 Chinon Bellami. Works great. Flash has had a leak, so it will come along
just for show. $25 shipped (US).
#4 Honeywell Spotmatic with SMC 55/1.8 Meter untested, but shutter works
well @ all speeds and lens is clean and clear. $30 shipped (US)
#5 Fuji 4x loupe. They gave these away with Pro Packs in the late 90s. Great
loupe. I had a nice Rodenstock and comparing them there was some diff, but I
didn't think it was enough to keep the Rodenstock. Got this from a brother
to pass on -- I don't need 2. $40 shipped (US).
#6 Pentax M 50/1.7 Very good condition. $40 shipped (US).
#7 Pentax M 50/1.4 Very good condition. $100 shipped (US).

Pics on request.