From: George Sinos <gsi...@gmail.com>
Sent: June 4, 2012 6/4/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO - Sand in the City - Omaha - 2012

I spent the weekend taking photos at the annual Sand in the City
fundraiser. Friday's build day was overcast, but the Saturday Family
Festival couldn't have had better weather.  There was a great turnout.

There are a LOT of photos in this gallery.  In these type of events,
nobody really wants to see all of the photos but everyone looks for
their own.  So, you try to get a shot of each of the participants.
They can drag them to their facebook pages or whatever.

No great art here, but it was a lot of fun.

<http://www.georgesphotos.net/Events/Sand-in-the-City-2012/23341641_kMXMx8>

These are the times when I really appreciate Lightroom.

gs

George Sinos