That's a really good race photo. Of course that stupid fence next to the road
distracts, but it's really difficult to do much about it because there's not
much you can do in terms of changing angle or pov or whatever; I'm guessing the
fence is everywhere along the course.

Lord knows I've got enough racing photos with those ugly barriers in them.  ;-)

All I could think of for the next next time is to maybe slow down the shutter
speed to blur the back ground. Of course you might get more blur on the two
wheels but that might not be so bad.

;-)

 http://mondociclismo.blogspot.ca/2008/05/chris-at-cmwc-2005-new-york.html?m=0

Still, a very good photo.

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens