From: "knarftheria...@gmail.com" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: ""Pentax-Discuss Mail List"" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 10:35 AM
Subject: RE: PESO: Struggling Pine

Well I like it and I'm not anywhere near spiritual.

:-)

When the Pentax gallery started up several years ago and there was a great
hubbub on this list with post after post declaring that the author had yet
another photo accepted, I submitted a few. This was before I started shooting
the odd critter or flower; these were all street photos, all technically far
from perfect but I thought they all had merit.

After six rejects I decided to stop wasting my time. Haven't submitted since.

Your photo certainly is worthy of inclusion. I guess when you throw things open
to a public vote, this sort of crap happens.

Which reminds me: didn't a pile of doo-doo get voted in last year?

Maybe you're better off getting voted off the island, Jack.

;-)

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens