It ain't hot yet. We had a couple of days of Hot weather last week, now it's Sunny and cool with periods of rain. Somebody remarked that it was like Florida, (you can almost set your watch by the after noon shower). My response was, that in Florida at least the rain would be warm. It feels almost like early fall.