http://www.flickr.com/photos/55001392@N08/7345203696/in/set-72157630003981439/lightbox/

The Alfalfa shot shows great detail capture.

The Tree shot, though focused in front, shows (via the crop of the lower front)
a good DOF rendering.

The one poor characteristic is from the walk shots.  There is some red fringing
in the OOF area.

Controlling light appears to be critical with this lens.  A very, very good
lens, though not as great as I had hoped.  I will use it for certain types of
work, at least for now.  Perhaps I will do some product shots with it, just to
see how well it performs.

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
-- Jim Elliott