From: Toralf Lund <tor...@toralf.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 8:25 AM
Subject: PESO: Kran i solnedgang

A couple of images (two different shots, same subject) I considered submitting
for the June PUG - but eventually, I selected another one:

http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=sailing
http://www.toralf.net/bilde.php?navn=sailing2

Comments?

[ Edit: I tried to send essentially the same message, but it seems not to have
reached the list, so I'm trying again... ]
[ Edit 2: And for a 3rd time. Is there something wrong with the list, or the
web interface I was using earlier, or with me? Or all of the above? ]

- Toralf

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List