I'm just getting around to sorting out my GFM photos. I didn't get
time to shoot a lot this year (but I did put two rolls of slide film
through the 67), so there isn't a huge amount to show. But I kinda
like this one. On Saturday morning a few of us went out to a trail on
the North side of the mountain to shoot on one of the streams there. I
didn't have the 80-200 zoom that would have let me frame the shot I
wanted (left it in the car...) so I shot several frames with my 180mm
macro to stitch together. Without a pan head the alignment was very
sloppy, so I had to get creative with the final product (which is, by
the way, 7500 x 10,500 pixels). Here's the web-sized version:
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com