Love it. I know you were shooting backwards, but it made me think of this

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3194/2639607978_afe24d69d7.jpg

On 8/06/2012 8:53 PM, Cotty wrote:
Haven't posted a sodding thing in ages!

Saw US comic Rich Hall the other night. Walking back to the car, saw
this couple in the street. As I was walking past the Fuji X10 was coming
out of my pocket, lens cap off, always kept on Theriaultian hi ISO hi
contrast setting, held camera behind me as I walked, they were now
behind me, didn't look back and fired one shot. It'll do. And yes in
case you are wondering this camera has orbs! Doesn't bother me one bit.

<http://cottycam.posterous.com/oxford-by-night#>

--

Cheers,
   Cotty