Oh good lord, I have to correct this -
how could I have missed Hoagie doing Startdust and Handel's Water music!
Now THATS music!

ann

On 6/9/2012 18:02, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
I just discovered that the clip I sent Brian was wrong... it was a you
tube for the _album_ with the title of the song I chose.

I have to confess a dislike for music videos - thanks, I'd just rather
listen - so I didn't watch the one attached to my photo - I just clicked
on it and when I saw Rod Stewart assumed that he was going to sing
"Every Picture".

PIctures in the gallery look super - especially for me, Biran's
LIghthouse, Ken's 'On the road again" both the photo and the music, and
as I love love love Willy Nelson I watched that one even though youtube
was kinda messed up. I very nearly chose that myself.

So funny that Frank found a bunny lady and I like that bit of pop music
nonsense too.

but Dario, your stunning shot of the lisa minelli look-alike was terrif
and tied with Brian for my top two on the hit parade.

Maybe if we do a theme of illustration , next time we could use the
title of a book or poem - I kept coming up with tons of those in my
head and then said oh wait, that's not a song... :-)

But if I had ever heard of the song, Winslow Arizona that would have
been easy for me too, cause I know the place.

Never heard of Great White before but liked the music a lot and
your shot, Ron, was much better than the silly cd cover on youtube

Most of the other stuff, except the Beatles was a total mystery to me

ann