Page 4 and page 19 IIRC use a duplicate image.

As a non-dancer, my impression is of a whole bunch of photos of people dancing,
either focused on one couple or on a group. Then after a while you switch to a
whole bunch of photos of people (dancing). I.e., now for many pages you show
head shots or head and shoulder shots rather than 3/4 shots. That was a
pleasant relief for me, as a non-dancer, but I would think that for any
audience it might work better
if you had more of a mix of style throughout rather than predominantly one with
an abrupt switch to predominantly another.

As for technical quality, I saw no problem in my quick pass through via Preview.
Overall I think this is something that your dancer friends will greatly
appreciate.

stan