Hey, Bulent! Don't be sad.

This is still very much a toy. I won't wanna go into geeky list-of-things-that-suck mode, but let is suffice to say that this camera is good mostly for things such as (G-d forbid) recording results of a road accident or some other such thing where it does not really matter what camera one has, as long as it is there and operable.

The good thing about this camera is that it one more time gave me a trigger to think about alternative to rather bulky and heavy DSLR system as opposed to lean and mean options that can shoot just as good.

And having shot with Pentax 645 I should say that by no means such gear should be disregarded.

Boris