They're out there for Windoze too, but that's not news.

From: Paul Stenquist

There's a Trojan horse circulating that masquerades as an Adobe Flash
update. I believe it's Mac only. i keep getting flash update notices
and just ignore them all.

Paul
On Jun 10, 2012, at 7:56 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

G'day all

When I booted the PC this morning, there was a message from Adobe advising that
an update was available for the Flash player.  Like an idiot, I installed it.

Then, when I tried viewing the video that Bruce posted ('The Boss'
thread) all I could see was a static image.  Later when I tried to
view Larry's Blurb book preview, Blurb informed me that I needed a
newer version of the Flash reader.  Is there a later version than
the latest version????!!

So now I've tried to look at some of the You Tube links from the
June PUG and all I see is a black rectangle - no video, no sound.

Has anyone else installed the latest Flash update?  Are you seeing these issues?

If you haven't installed it, I suggest you don't.