As Sarah Palin would say, I wish that Pentax would refudiate that rumor. Their
new compact line with "toy" lenses doesn't seem to be gaining much interest.
Both Fuji and Sigma generated a great deal of interest in their APS sensor
compact cameras, even though everyone had to wait for many months before they
ever materialized. The Fuji X100 was certainly worth the wait.

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith
Irish Channel, New Orleans, LA