I've got a similar lens cup of the 24-105 variety with the Canon name in several locations on the 'lens' - even a Canon 'lens cap' lid.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Celio" <neo.venator.com+p...@gmail.com>
Subject: OT - I take my coffee with creamy bokeh

A good friend of mine bought me a new coffee mug, and everyone says
it's a very appropriate gift for me:
http://goo.gl/3XtMe

Now, one might think this is a Dark Side mug, but in fact it is not!
Whoever made this mug changed *just enough* to not get sued. The brand
is not Canon, it's "HOMADE":
http://goo.gl/dsgOg

Believe it or not, this lens mug features both an aperture ring and
Pentax's SDM focusing motor (though I think it stands for "Stirring Da
Mocha," in this case):
http://goo.gl/N75t4

I'm pretty sure L stands for "Latte," and the stabilizer feature is
probably useful when you've had too much and are getting shaky:
http://goo.gl/gjNFS

As much as I would love a Pentax star lens coffee mug like this, what
about Pentax Limited espresso/tea cups? A nice set of FA and DA
Limited cups would be an instant hit among caffeinated Pentaxians, I
think. Hey Pentax, are you listening? Easy money!

John