On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 09:42:20PM -0500, Darren Addy wrote:
> http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PetaPixel/~3/Hl6rW1YzwKc/
>
> full story:
> http://autos.jdpower.com/content/press-release/RoPDeNH/2012-digital-single-lens-reflex-camera-online-buyer-report.htm

While I'm glad to see Pentax getting good press, I'm not sure just how
mucg failth I put in a survey that rates DSLR cameras on 'zoom'.
(Or, for that matter, one that includes Panasonic as a DSLR vendor).

The most significant item, in my opinion, is the fact that the average
price paid for DSLRs is $1300.  That suggests to me that DSLRs aren't
selling to the low end of the market any more (which isn't really a
surprise) - the mirrorless systems are presumably taking over there.