On 7/12/2012 10:42 PM, knarftheria...@gmail.com wrote:
The red-necked grebes have and exciting announcement: They're expecting, and
it's going to be twins:

  http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2012/07/twins.html?m=1

The last two years there was only one egg, this year two. In the seven or eight
years they've been putting the floating platform for the grebes to nest on they
have yet to have an egg hatch. Maybe this will be the year.

Might have a little gallery in a few days if I have the time. Until then hope
you enjoy this one. It was handheld so I'm satisfied with the sharpness. That
M200mm f4.0 continues to please.

Comments welcome.

Cheers,
frank

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." --
Christopher Hitchens
How cool - nice shot!

Mark