On 7/25/2012 5:12 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
Way cool!!  Still trying to figure out the POV on the first one.  ; >]

-p

Thanks Paul - The first shot was taken with my back to the inside edge of the arch. It is triangular in shape and I was leaning against the inner apex of the triangle looking straight up at the top of the arch. ABout 1/3rd down the image is the top of the arch. I like that shot because the dang thing is massive - standing the with my back right against it, it was not a thing of light and grace but a heavy and solid structure.

I use the 18-55 lens which seems to vignette more with IR than visible light.

Thanks for looking!

Mark