On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> Must be nice to have the space and the emptiness to enjoy it. Over here it's
> not worth the money. Last week while I was cycling home from work I overtook
> a Lamborghini Countach which was going as fast as it could.

Har!!  We don't encounter that over here, but we do encounter the
hordes of "roadies" trying to take over the roads on weekends with
their huge groups touring around pretending they are doing the "Lance
Armstrong" thing!

I don't mind it at midday, but competing with them and morning traffic
gets bad at times.

Walt