On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:04 PM, steve harley <p...@paper-ape.com> wrote:
> on 2012-07-26 10:15 David J Brooks wrote
>
>> Hey all.
>>
>> For those that are following, i have now finished 1976. Again, its
>> still in the ramble, rant, trying to remember stuff stage. There will
>> be changes i promise.:-)
>> http://equishooter.posterous.com/?page=8
>

> i read some in the past and will take another look; i remember noting how
> the life of a surveyor delineates history in interesting ways

Yes they have in the past, not sure about now though. I wanted to show
how the methods and instruments changed over the 35 odd years i did
it. They are not in there now, but i have a number of links to web
pages showing these old pieces that will be inserted later.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com