On 8/10/2012 1:54 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
This set of photos is one reason I was almost late getting to UPS to send Colin
the cambro.  I went out to the shed to get some packing supplies and the light
on some flowers caught my eye, so I had to grab my camera.

I'm actually dithering between two different crops of this shot.
This:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/7751302004/

or
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/7751301498/

For them that want to see more garden variety macros:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157630997748366/

Damn fine shot, Larry!

I think I like the first crop a little better, but taken on their own, they're both pretty great.

In any event, it's always nice when critters agree to hang around where the light is good, isn't it?

-- Walt