I have the 50/1.4. It is big and heavy, but is a very good fast normal lens.
The 30/1.4 is better in the center than the edges, but I rarely care about the
edges. Who shoots landscapes at f/1.4 anyway?

I don't have any "bad" Sigma lenses, but their build quality and reliability
are suspect, and they are way heavier than they need to be.

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith
Irish Channel, New Orleans, LA