I love it that he is smiling at you

ann

On 9/5/2012 09:59, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks, Brian and Steve.

This is not the first frog to visit our pool.  The others left after
we removed them from the pool and placed them in a cool, moist place.
This character keeps returning, no matter what we do. He likes to hide
inside one of the floats that has open spaces on the underside, or in
the waterfall, but he also likes to swim freely across the bottom of
the pool.   I may have to take him for a ride in the car to the local
park.  <G>
Dan Matyola