While we are at it... (yeah, I picked 7 and 21 too)

I'd like to se 32 in black and white... it's a nice little bit of comedy and I think the colors distract.

ann

On 9/9/2012 10:29, Bob W wrote:
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Subash Jeyan

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:58:00 +0100
"Bob W" <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

<http://www.web-options.com/Paris2012/>

while as a gallery it doesn't have the same impact for me as some of
your previous one,

I'm glad I'm not alone in my opinion. I have to make an admission - while I
was there I was reading "Mythologies" by Roland Barthes, so I was seeing
signs and signifiers everywhere, and that probably affected my photography.

absolutely love 7 and 21. great shots...

Thanks - they do seem to be the most popular. Thanks to everyone who has
looked - a very satisfying response I must say, but I'll try to do better
next time I'm there.