I agree, my domain names are still hosted at godaddy and that was the
problem.  It still worked for me because all of the addresses were
cached.

As to the compliment from Mark on nailing the exposure, I'd like to
take credit, but really can't.  I'm doing much of the shooting on a
tripod in  +/- 4 stop bracketed sets.  A lot of those resulting images
are the result of careful HDR processing in Nik's HDR software.  I'm
trying to make them look as realistic as possible while taking
advantage of  the wider dynamic range.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com