Maybe he's just a captive of the Hyatt.

On 9/19/2012 1:24 PM, Igor Roshchin wrote:
Rick,

You seem to be _captivated_ by that Hyatt. :-)

IMHO, the first two shots are much more interesting, especially
the first one, with the fish-eye. That one was a great shot.
(The last one, nocturnal, didn't touch me.)

Igor

PS. I stayed in that Hyatt for a 4-day conference in November of 2010.
The conference was in those subterranean conference rooms as well.
It was just two days ago that I erased the wi-fi networks from
that hotel from my laptop as I was cleaning the list of the networks
it was allowed to connect to.

Tue Sep 18 21:43:16 EDT 2012