Paul and Bruce have given great advice.  You also might find it
helpful to de-couple focus from the shutter button and use the back
focus button.  Once you focus on something, the camera will stay
focused at that distance, eliminating the camera's need to re-focus
every time you touch the shutter button.

gs

George Sinos
gsi...@gmail.com
www.georgesphotos.net