Nice!

Sign printing folks do an awesome job these days. I've had some photos
printed at 3x3 feet by a sign printer onto a vinyl coated fabric and
they looked very good. If you "pixel-peeped" you could see the random
ink dithering, but it served to cover up the fact they were taken with
my 6 megapixel K100D Super, and these large prints are meant to be
viewed from 5 feet or more anyways.

--
-bmw