Nice.  These always remind me of the Wright brothers bike on display
at the Air and Space Museum in DC:

http://airandspace.si.edu/wrightbrothers/artifactGallery/gallery.cfm?Q=5

The day I was there, everyone was clustered around the bike and
ignoring the Wright Flyer.  The bike just looks so modern.

--
Steve Desjardins