From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Steven Desjardins
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 11:32 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: FS: Pentax K7

Sorry to do this on a non-Friday, but I'm leaving town for a week on
Friday and I wanted to begin the process.

Pentax k7, about 1550 shutter activations.  Mildly used, excellent condition
Original box, software, manual, strap, body cap.  AV cable.  Can't
find the USB cable yet, but I'm still looking.  Spare battery.
$400 USD with shipping for CON US.  Elsewhere shipping not included.

I haven't used this camera very much because I got diverted to mu43 systems.
--
Steve Desjardins

follow the directions.