From: Joseph McAllister

There is a very nice shot of the shuttle taken from directly above
floating around on the 'net. It's not new, 2010, but is unusual. As
an old photo reconn guy, I would guess it was shot from a photo-jet
version of one of the birds so equipped we've used in the past 30
years.

http://www.universetoday.com/62092/space-shuttle-endeavor/

NASA has quite a fleet of photo-recon equipped aircraft, mostly devoted to earth resources research, but occasionally experimental stuff that's eventually going to end up somewhere in the DoD.

And if none of that was available, they've got money in the budget to hire contractors.

Didn't they fly the 747 for these deliveries at fairly low altitude just so it would be easy for people on the ground to see & photograph it?